Saturday, January 7, 2012

Nail Polish Storage

I have recently become more obsessed with buying nail polish. I honestly never though I would get so into it. This month I am banning myself from purchasing any nail polish. I was at Ulta today and had two polishes in my hand...and then I put them both back. Talk about discipline!

I have been browsing Pinterest looking for nail polish storage ideas. I used to have my polish sitting on the shelves of a mini bookcase. I decided I wanted to use that to display my perfume instead, so I couldn't figure out what to do with my nail polish.


I could not find any ideas I liked on Pinterest. I didn't want to shell out a bunch of money to buy a nail polish rack that goes on the wall...maybe someday! Instead I was at Hobby Lobby today and they were having a 50% off sale on all glass. I spotted this glass bowl and knew it would be perfect for my nail polish. I also bought some black rocks to put on the bottom of the bowl. I know that you are supposed to store your nail polish upright, but I am going more for look than practicality! Ha. It also might be annoying to dig around to find a color I want...but at this point I just like the little display on my dresser! 

I also bought some glass to store my brushes in. I will make a post on those once my brushes are all clean and pretty. Hobby Lobby has such great decor, and they are ALWAYS have some sort of sale! 

How do you store your polish?

PS: I have posted two new videos on my Youtube Channel. Check them out here:
Current Beauty Favorites: http://youtu.be/p1SWYZa2Fi8
2012 Beauty Resolutions: http://youtu.be/Oxc7kYNRQ3w


4 comments:

  1. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you can get nail polish racks from ebay that screw into your wall-they store like 60-90 polishes normally..

    http://tzeyien89.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually used to store my polishes in a vase too- i love how it looks! I recently made my own nail polish which was really easy if your interested in checking it out on my blog since you have to go and grab your award on there anyways! i awarded your blog! go grab your badge girl!

    http://meetmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-liebster-cute-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think what you did looks amazing. Simply love the idea.

    ReplyDelete